We are pleased to announce the Opening of our eighth market in Manhattan s newest neighborhood, Hudson Yards, located on West 30th and 10th Avenue, convenient to the 7-train line.
The newly-concepted 10,500-square-foot market will include the best seafood, prime aged meats, chef-prepared foods, meals to go, pastries & coffee as well as Citarella wine and spirits.
Citarella is looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our Hudson Yard team for both Part Time & Full-Time Barista positions.
This role is responsible for providing exceptional guest service, and the overall upkeep of the coffee bar while maintaining Citarella s standards of quality and excellence. Ideal candidate will have excellent guest service skills and prior experience working with and preparing specialty coffees!
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a food prep/ barista role in a high-quality food service establishment, or similar/ relevant experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with coworkers and customers.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule including weekends, evenings, holidays
- Able to work in a safe manner while adhering to food safety standards and practices
- Punctual, reliable, and able to take direction well
- Ability to perform physical requirements of job including standing during scheduled hours, kneeling, stooping, using stairs, lifting items of usually 5 -60 pounds. Working rapidly, especially during peak periods to ensure that all customers are being services properly and the store operations are being completed in a timely manner
This Role Includes
- Prepare and serve all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each
- Overall upkeep of coffee/ To-Go areas including continuous replenishment and maintain high quality of product
- Maintain presentation, appearance, cleanliness of areas and equipment
- Assist in other areas of the store as needed. Other duties, tasks, projects as per business need
Candidates are invited to apply at Citarella.com/careers or stop by in person at our Hudson Yards Store. Please feel free to visit our website for further company information at: www.citarella.com.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER!
Competitive Wages, Medical/Dental/Vision /life insurance benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, Paid Time Off, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match!
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Associated topics: bar, club bartender, cocktail service, drink, drink service, lounge, martini, mixologist, sommelier, wine