RN Registered Nurse (Healthcare Long-Term Care)
Registered Nurses are you looking for a staffing firm that can get you the RN assignments that you truly want? Look no further than 5-Star Staffing Services! We specialize in helping long-term healthcare providers throughout the New York metropolitan area to fulfill their staffing needs, going that extra mile to match each caregiver with just the right facility. We currently have great short-term, long-term, and permanent placements for experienced Registered Nurses.
You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will take the time to listen to you and learn about your skills, your work preferences, and your career needs. We ll find you the shifts you need at locations that are convenient for you. Wherever you are in your RN career, we ve got the just assignments for you. Contact us today we re looking forward to working with you!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Paid orientation
- Competitive compensation
- Holiday bonuses
- Sick days
- PPACA Insurance
- Easy access to 24/7 support
- Wide variety of shifts and locations
- Offices conveniently located in Long Island, the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn
** NEW!! Reimbursement Program may be available for employees incurring tolls expenses. Staff must work a minimum of 4 shifts per week and retain all proper receipts. Please contact Five Star Nursing to see if you qualify. **
RN Registered Nurses (Healthcare Long-Term Care Nursing)
We are looking for dedicated and professional Registered Nurses who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications include:
- Current RN license and registration
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience
- CPR certification
- MMR & Varicella titers
- PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
- Russian, Mandarin, or Spanish or additional languages, a plus
- Sigma Care experience (computer system, patient information), a plus
- Quanta serum testing (PPD/Tuberculosis) (blood test rather than skin test), a plus
- Long-term care experience, strongly preferred
Please note: proper documentation will be required to complete the application process
RN Registered Nurse (Healthcare Long-Term Care Nursing)
Your satisfaction is the measure of our success!
Associated topics: care, care unit, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registered nurse, surgery, transitional