Registered Nurses (RN)
Nurses and More, Inc is currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN)in the Indianapolis area and surrounding counties. You make your own schedule. We will offer you what we have open and you pick what works best for your schedule. You can work as little or as much as you choose. Overtime sometimes available. We can work you in any area that you have at least 1 full year of experience in the last 3 years.
We currently have shifts available in hospitals (ECU, CCU, MS), nursing homes, assisted livings and home care.
Nurses and More, Inc. has been in the Indianapolis area for 30 years. Come work for the best agency out there!
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Provide basic patient care or treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol, massaging, or performing catheterizations.
- Work as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions
- additional duties as required
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our staff:
- Advance Pay
- Weekly Pay
- ATM Payroll Card / Direct Deposit
- Great Support Staff / Clinicians in our office
- Flexible Schedules
- A Great Work Environment
- Referral Bonuses
Nurses and More continually strives to provide health care services of the highest caliber and quality personnel management solutions to all we serve in the community
- 1 year of experience within the last three years
- Current BLS certification required
- Physical within the last six months
- Current PPD or Chest X-ray (we can place TB Test)
- Two professional references
- Criminal history report with no activity listed (we will obtain)
- Pre-employment drug screen (at our cost)
- Additional requirements
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, coronary, hospice, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, surgery, surgical