Lebanon, Springboro, Middletown,Franklin
Awake and Sleep shifts available (sleep shifts have varying pay rates) typically 7a-7p, 8a-8p, or 10p-10a.
At Touching Hearts at Home, we are a close-knit team and we rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality home care possible. We hire only committed, professional caregivers who love working with older adults and seniors during all hours of the day and night.
We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for.
We expect this same level of passion from every team member.
When you join the Touching Hearts at Home team, you will receive:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible scheduling-we'll work with you to find a schedule that works for you!
- PTO-Earn paid time off for your hard work after your first year of employment with Touching Hearts.
- Outstanding Leadership and Development Opportunities: We offer multiple resources for both professional and personal growth and development in the form of online training, a well established lending library and in person leadership training courses.
- Educational opportunities and certifications in the areas of Alzheimer's and other Dementia, Parkinson's Care, End of Life Care and much more that can further your professional caregiving career, provide exceptional resume builders to enhance your future employment opportunities and potential advancement in our agency.
- 24-hour caregiver support-We are available 24/7 to answer your questions and be there for you and your clients!
- Recognition and Awards-Bonuses for Caregiver of the Month, Caregiver of the Year, caregiver and client referral bonuses, employee outings and entertainment, and much more!