Loading some great jobs for you...
Position Summary: As a member of the Supply Chain and Demand Planning team, you will be responsible for analyzing historical data and identify current trends to build and present the unconstrained demand forecast to cross functional teams: Finance, Sales, and Merchandising. Your role will play an imperative piece of the Supply Chain business as your analysis and findings will have a direct impact on shipment forecasting, style and color forecasts, and the Timberland 5 Year Plan.
1. Prepare and facilitate monthly cross-functional demand forecast meetings with Sales, Finance, and Merchandising by analyzing historical demand and current trends with focus on reaching consensus on final forecast.
2. Convert demand forecast into financial ship forecast by analyzing current order base, carry over, and ship assumptions using spreadsheet formats. Facilitate monthly meeting with Finance and Sales to recommend ship forecast and reach agreement on financial forecast submission to corporate.
3. Prepare forecast reporting and demand planning metrics for monthly S&OP meetings. Recommend style and color forecasts (material level) to Merchandising and Sales by analyzing historical trends. Facilitate meetings to ensure global forecast agreement is reached at the product line level in accordance with financial and merchandising plans.
4. Based on product line forecast and additional statistical forecasting methods prepare detailed forecast at style/color level for Sourcing to secure capacity. Execute product line and style level forecast by loading data into current systems to ensure correct product mix for purchasing using forecast software.
5. Develop annual ship forecast for recommendation to Finance on Financial Plan by converting demand to ship goals and establishing monthly seasonality. Develop annual inventory roll based on Financial Plan for
recommendation to Finance on inventory plan.
6. Provide team with special reporting as required i.e. 5 Year Plan, monthly demand for high volume/multiple delivery product lines, color blank requirements, forecast accuracy (forecast vs purchase follow up) etc.
7. Provide analysis and follow through for business improvements related, but not limited to, shipping, inventory, sku efficiency, systems and process.
8. Deliver an accurate demand plan to achieve brand inventory and on-time targets
9. Partner with Supply Planning to understand the supply demand match and collaborate with the business unit on action plans
10. Develop, mentor, train peers when needed
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1+ years of related experience in demand, supply, sourcing, or other related supply chain functions
Educational/Position Requirements: Bachelor s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university (Preferred concentration in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, or Business Management) MBA/MS in Business Administration is preferred
Excellent communication (oral & written) skills.
Strong organizational skills.
High customer focus with an ability to drive for results.
Ability to lead, coach and develop staff to improve performance and achieve professional goals
Ability to work/communicate with all levels of the organization.
Develops collaborative and diverse relationships.
Ability to understand, assess & problem solve.
Proficient PC skills (spreadsheets, word processing, databases).
Familiar with Legality Forecasting System.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...